Sunday 30 May 2010

Creatures of the Desert

Jon has been experimenting with various styles of desert headware..Luckily I have not.


I was looking for the Lawrence of Arabia look.... I think it worked quite well.. Any thoughts?

This wee fellow was NOT pleased to meet us…..look at his tail go.


Some german cyclists met a HUGE monitor lizard in the desert , but we just saw loads of smaller ones. Lizards really enjoy a good fight with each other. They would rather get run over by trucks than give up an ongoing battle….I had trouble breaking them up and chasing them off the road……Could they not see I am 500times bigger than them .!


Raggamuffins..Life is very tough for people who live in the small “railway “towns right out in the desert….but you can still be stylish.!

No comments:

Post a Comment